Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Evening


I finally finished this exercise from Drawing for Dummies. It took me about a month to do it. The actual drawings didn't take that long, only a couple of hours each. It was just motivating myself to sit down and do them that took so long. These are facial features of babies. The little nose was actually the hardest to draw. The others turned out better than I expected. The next project in the book is to draw a baby, but I think I'm going to set that book aside and work on Drawing For The Absolute and Utter Beginner, by Claire Watson Garica.

Oh, I finally got my art test back from Art Instruction Schools. I made a 98 out of a possible score of 100. A representative from the school is supposed to be contacting me sometime in the near future.

I spent most of the weekend getting the tanks set up for my new little friends that should be arriving sometime next week. So there's really not much to tell.

I've had a moth invasion in my house. I don't know where they came from, but I can't bomb the house because of my snakes. I tried spraying some wasp killer in the laundry room where they seem to be congregating and closing the door. Maybe that'll take care of them.

No comments: