Friday, March 03, 2006

Mason

This is Mason. Mason is 9 years old. He is one of those kids that nobody likes. I kinda want to feel sorry for him, but he's just soooo annoying that I almost feel like he deserves it. Recently, he's decided that he wants to hang out with me and James before class. It doesn't set too well with us, but I'm trying to be nice. He makes it hard, though. Last night, James and I were sitting out in the lobby of the dojo. Mason came out and said (and I am NOT making this up), "James, I have a sexual problem I need you to help me with." James and I both nearly fell out of our chairs. Then Mason continued, "My girlfriend dumped me bigtime. She said she felt uncomfortable." I was so flabbergasted that I don't even remember what happened next.
I didn't have time to print out any reference photos, so I sketched this vase from imagination.

No comments: