Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Lion


This sketch turned out so bad, I'm almost embarassed to post it. Drawing a lion is harder than I thought it would be.

As many of you know, I work in a factory. It is very noisy in there, and sometimes that leads to miscommunications. For example, one time I heard a co-worker say, "Next time you barbeque, I need some wine." But what he really said was, "Next time you see Shelly Cupit, I need some {brazing} rod." Another time, I heard someone ask me, "Are you using your pliers?" I responded, "No". But what she had really asked me was, "Can I use your pliers?" No wonder she gave me that look. Today, Dana stood straight up and said, "I need some chitlins!" I said, "NOBODY needs chitlins!" But what she really said was, "I need some chocolate."

EVERYBODY needs chocolate.

No comments: