Thursday, March 02, 2006

Corn Flakes


I couldn't figure out how to make the milk look like milk, though.

My box of snake supplies came in today. I already have Slider his new, secure screen top on his tank, and I feel much better about it. We're supposed to be off Saturday, so I hope to get Sunset and Onyx's tanks cleaned. I'll also get the empty tank cleaned out and set up. My rats should be here tomorrow, so I'll try to get Slider to eat. He hasn't eaten since we got him, but that's only been about three weeks. That's not long for a snake to go without feeding, and he should be good and hungry. Hopefully, he'll be hungry enough to eat a frozen rat--well, thawed and reheated, that is.

Karate was interesting tonight. Something has gotten my allergies so stirred up, I've been itching and sneezing my head off all day. Before karate, I went to the Family Dollar store and got some non-drowsy antihistamine. It didn't make me drowsy, but it did make me pretty silly. The sorry thing was, it didn't even work that well. It is supposed to be a 24 hour pill, and I'm already getting drippy and itchy again.

Joshua told me he had wanted to call me, but didn't have my number. He has it now. If I am off Saturday, Josh, James and I are going to go work out. I may call Sally and see if she wants to come, too.

No comments: