Friday, August 25, 2023

Dear Coworker

A few weeks ago, my pastor told a story about his mother, who has been a widow for 20 something years.  She said she'd kept an old pair of her late husband's draws, and when she started thinking she might want to get married again, she'd take those draws out and throw them into the floor and leave them there.  After about 4 days of walking around those draws in the floor, she'd gotten over it.  The whole ide of getting married again, I mean. 

That being said, thank you for reminding me day


after day, 


after day,


after day 


after day, 


after day, 


after day


after day, 


why I chose not to ever get married again.  

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to once again clean up your mess off of my station so I can start my work day.  

Thank you.

That is all.  


No comments: