Tuesday, January 05, 2021

Yay and Darn

I woke up this morning to NO doggie poop in my bedroom floor, so YAY!!

Last night, after I posted, Jesse started picking at the food I'd been given by the vet.  He'd nibble a bit, then go lay down.  Later, he'd come back and eat a bite more.  It took a while, but he eventually ate the whole can of food.  So Yay!

This morning, I fed him a second can.  He absolutely gobbled it down, and looked for more.  I was even able to smoosh a little of the food around his pills to make it easier for him to take.  Again, when I got home, I gave him the third can.  He ate it and looked for more.  I waited a couple of hours and gave him the last can.  Now, he seems to be back to normal.  

I guess all he needed was a little help breaking out of the vicious cycle he was in.  So Yay!


(This was a few years ago, when I drew eyebrows on him.  I don't think he was impressed. But isn't he adorable?)

Out at work, they're trying to start up a third shift.  I don't know why.  It never works, and after a couple of years, they shut it back down.  The last time they had a third shift, the supervisor told me once that his average absentee rate was up around 40%, and he had to get people from 2nd shift to stay over, an people from 1st shift to come in early just so he could run his lines.  Be that as it may, they're doing it again.  

We were kind of excited about this, because Stalker was going to have to go to be their brazing trainer.  Now, we find out he isn't.  He was just going to be a regular brazer, so he said he wasn't going to go.  We were all looking forward to getting rid of him.  So, Darn.  Heh, maybe I'll go to third shift.  That'll show him. 

Who knows, though?  They may make him go anyway.  

It wouldn't break my heart if they did.



No comments: