Monday, January 11, 2021

Sneaux!

 Yes, we finally got some snowfall here in the middle of nowhere MS.  


It started sometime in the night last night, 



but alas, by the time I got off work, most of it had melted.  So, I didn't get to make a snowman.  

Pooh...

But at least I have plenty of knitting to keep me warm.  My friend Leann sent me tons of yarn for the blankets.  


The good news is, Jesse is right as rain now.  He's eating well, his energy has returned, and he's pooping normally.  I know, ick, right?  But still...He's a bit bummed, though, because he finished the last of his medicine yesterday.  He doesn't understand why he's not getting cheese twice a day any more.  

The bad news is, I had this big, long post all mentally prepared for you, only now I can't remember what I was going to post about.  So bummer for that.  

Maybe I'll think of it tomorrow, but for now, I need to go practice my piano and knit for a bit.  

Good night. 



1 comment:

Amnicon Studio said...

Hooray for Jesse feeling better.

I found my sock yarn scraps. Now to find a box so I can send them to you.

I understand what you mean when you think of a great idea for a blog post and then when you sit down *poof* It's so frustrating.