Monday, January 25, 2021

Tea

 I started collecting hot teas several years ago.  


This isn't even all of it.  These are just the caffeine free varieties. I've got more.  I lot more. 

I don't know why I have so much tea.  I seldom drink it.  But I decided over the weekend I was going to start.  

See, every year along about this time of year, I develop a terrible cough.  I really believe the cold air has a lot to do with it, because my cough is so much worse when it's cold outside.  I'm not sure if it's the temperature, or that the air is so much drier, or what.  

I've discovered that hot tea is very soothing to my cough -- no matter what variety.  I'm determined to drink more of it. 

Besides, I feel it's better for my body than cokes or chocolate milk.  


In other news, I'm busy knitting all the yarn my friend Leann sent me into my blankets.  I'll have pictures for you soon.  


For now, that's about all I've got.  I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging every day, even if there's not a whole lot to talk about.  



No comments: