Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Once Again

Once again, I sit here trying desperately to remember what it was I was going to blog about.  I had it all planned out at work, but now I can't remember what it was...I haven't been sleeping well lately, so I blame sleep deprivation.  

I do remember I was going to talk about my frustration trying to find new blue jeans for work.  I've worn the same style of jeans for --oh, it's got to be 20 years now.  They're comfortable.  They fit well, and I like them.  Unfortunately, they stopped making them a few years back.  I've managed to find some from companies who still had some in stock, but they're getting harder and harder to find.  Since they're discontinued, the ones who do have them want beaucoup bucks for them.  The cheapest I've found is $50 - $60.  I can't afford to pay that.

I've tried other styles of jeans, but they just don't fit right.  I'm going to have to break down and get used to something else, though, as I'm down to only two pair that could still be considered decent.  The trouble is twofold.  1) It's hard to find 100% cotton jeans that don't cost an arm and a leg, and 2) So many of them don't have functional pockets.  

Why on earth do clothing designers think women don't need pockets????

I guess that's what I'm going to have to do with my next paycheck.  Wish me luck. 


I got a sympathy card from the vet today.



Inside was this sweet little hand written note.  


Rylea was my problem child, so she was a regular at the vet's office.   

This is going to be another short post, because it's already bedtime, and I haven't practiced my piano yet.  

Good night, all.  


No comments: