Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Quick Post

There is a rumor going around the plant -- and from a reasonably reliable source -- that we will be working both Friday and Saturday this weekend.  Said reasonably reliable source said that we are sooo far behind.

I'm wondering how we got sooo far behind in the slowest month of the year -- and if we're this far behind in December, what on Earth are they going to do when peak season hits? 

Plus, I've been put back on 12 hour shifts.  I'm tired as heck, but my bank account is breathing a sigh of relief. 

All that to say, there probably won't be much posting for a while.  Before I go, I wanted to show you the two hats I finished Sunday.  Yes, they are two different hats.  This first one, I'd finished the knitting a while ago.  It just needed a pompom.


This one, I finished over the weekend. 


I like the second one better.  I'm thinking it might end up being a Christmas gift. 

BTW, I did use my Inkle loom to make both pompoms.  I think my technique needs a little tweaking, but it worked really well.  If I ever find time to breathe again, I'll do a post on that. 

For now, I'm going to bed. 

Good night. 

P. S.  If you come to this blog from somewhere other than Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus, please let me know.  If I'm not getting any traffic from my other sources, I see no reason to keep posting links to them. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mumblit....nice hats.

rahul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.