Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Robots

As I was leaving work yesterday, my group leader said, "Come in at 4:00 AM tomorrow." 

"Wow," I thought, "They really do think we're robots." 

Alas, even a robot needs some down time for maintenance, so when I got to work this morning, I went up to the office and scratched my name off the overtime list for Sunday.  C shift group leader said, "NO!  Don't do that!" but I did anyway. 

Good thing, too, because as I was leaving...."Come in at 4 tomorrow!" said my group leader.

Sigh....I guess they think we don't need sleep. 

I came home and hung my drapes back up.


I think I did a pretty good job matching the paint color of my trim to my drapes.  Now, I just need to do something about that ceiling.  The bright clean walls really emphasize how grungy it looks.  Oh, and I still have to paint the trim on the last wall.  And I need to do something about that front door...

Rylea says, "As long as you stop moving my love seat around, I don't care what else you do." 



That reminds me, I need to add Febreeze to my shopping list. 

No comments: