Tuesday, May 03, 2016

It Wasn't Even Thor's Day

I walked into total mayhem at the plant, and it wasn't even Thor's Day.

The shift we aren't allowed to hold accountable for anything had left the place a disaster area.  There were parts in bins without a work order, so I had to figure out what those were.  There were orders that had been skipped, so I had to go back and pick those up.  There were scrap parts everywhere that should have been taken out, and jigs that hadn't been put away...I told Group Leader Theresa it looked like a tornado hit the front of our line.

As if that weren't bad enough, there was not a scrap of ice in either ice machine.  Yeah, nothing is so refreshing on a hot day than tepid water and warm Dr Pepper.  To top it all off, I've lost my wrist brace, so the carpal tunnel is really acting up.

I had to go into town after work to pay a couple of bills.  The plan was to go get some mulch and spread it in my newest flower bed.  However, after the day I had, I was so tired that I decided the plants would live a few more days without mulch.

The only thing I accomplished was to get my humming bird feeder with home made ant moat filled and hung.



Maybe tomorrow will be better.




No comments: