Tuesday, April 05, 2016

The Trouble With A Kitten

I've been wanting a kitten here lately.  I mean, I really want a kitten.  All these people posting photos of kittens that need homes, and I really want one.  I want a kitten.  I want a dozen kittens.

But then, I remember that a kitten will eventually become a cat.  Therein lies the problem.

There is nothing like crawling into your bed at the end of a long, hard day, only to discover that your cat has peed right in the middle of it.  Sigh..

Fortunately, the sheets didn't feel wet.  That's one advantage of sleeping under 15 blankets.  I just pulled all the wet stuff off and went to bed anyway.  I started washing as soon as I got up this morning, and the last load is almost dry.

Oh, and I worked a 9 hour day, too.

Squeaky says, "I couldn't help it, Mama.  You didn't scoop my litter pan."


Brat.


No comments: