Saturday, April 18, 2015

Such An Idiot

I felt like such an idiot Thursday.  One of the things I'd wanted to do on my day off was to order a new pair of safety glasses for work.

The plant has some sort of arrangement with one of the eye doctors in town, so we have to go to him to get our safety glasses.  He's not my regular doctor, and this is something fairly new.  Used to be, we got a form from HR and took it to our regular doctor, but now we have to go to this guy.

Anyway, Thursday, I was going to go order some new safety glasses.  I must have told myself 540 times before I left the house, "Don't forget to go by and get a copy of your prescription."  Well, guess what I did?

I know those people were laughing at me after I left.  But in the end, I got a copy of my prescription (even though I had to wait until the lady got back from lunch) and got my new glasses.  It'll take nearly a month for them to come in, but I will get them eventually. 


The good news is, the blackbirds seem to have moved on for the most part, and the finches are back!  I even saw a beautiful indigo bunting, but I only had my phone with me at the time, so I didn't get a good picture of it. 

You'll have to settle for this stock photo from the internet.  


For now, that is. 

No comments: