Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Christmas Already?

It started raining right about the time I left for work this morning, and it hasn't stopped yet.  With the rain will come cooler temperatures.  It put me in the mood for the new disc that was waiting for me when I got home.


The DVD has two Little House episodes on it-- Christmas at Plum Creek, and The Christmas They Never Forgot.  I'd had an old DVD with these same episodes on it, but the picture and sound quality was so bad that I could hardly stand to watch them.  I mean, I did, because I loved the shows, but well, it was pretty bad.

As soon as I heard they were being remastered and re-released, I preordered it right away.  It was only $5.79, so I didn't mind spending that.  And yes, I did watch it already.  And yes, the picture and sound was much, much better.

So, I'm already for Christmas!  Well, except for buying presents, and all.

I guess I'd better get started.

2 comments:

Patrice said...

Hi, Becky. I am still around. I haven't been on blogs for a while. I needed some time to work some things out. I just wanted to stop and say hello!

Becky G said...

Hi Patrice! It's good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear everything is OK. I was getting a little worried.