Friday, August 22, 2014

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch




1.  What are you most looking forward in the remaining months of 2014? 

Cooler weather, fall colors, crisp days and frosty mornings, Thanksgiving and Christmas.  

2.  Tell us about the last movie you saw, or book you read.

 The last book I read was God Less America, by Todd Starnes.   The last movie I watched was God's Not Dead.  Both are very good.

3.   Do you ever make smoothies or juice? 

 I used to make smoothies a lot when Cody was younger.  I haven't made one in a while, though.  One of our favorites was chocolate banana-- like a milk shake, but healthier.

4.   Who do you wish you could talk to right now? 

 My dad. 

5.   Please finish this sentence. "If I could spend a week in a lovely cabin in the mountains I would like to_______________________." 

spend the week fishing, walking in the woods, and knitting in front of the fireplace.  

No comments: