1. Are you still enjoying (or not) summer, or are you geared for fall?
No, I am not enjoying summer! I am so ready for fall, I did the dance of joy when I saw they were putting out fall decorations in Wal-Mart.
2. What's the one room in your home that you'd like to make a big change to?
I'd have to say Cody's bedroom. I really, really need to get it cleaned out.
3. Do you ever send "snail mail"?
Only if I'm sending packages. Otherwise, it's e-mail or texts.
4. Do you dream? Often? Do you have nightmares?
Yes, I pretty much dream every night, even though I don't always remember my dreams. I used to have nightmares all the time. They were a pretty popular blog topic at one time. Since Jesse has started sleeping in the bedroom with me, I don't have them as much. It's been a long time since I've had a truly frightening dream.
5. Tell me something that makes you happy. Please.
Peak season being over and having Saturdays off once again makes me happy. I was just thinking this morning how nice it was to be able to get the laundry done before 10:00 PM.