Friday, August 15, 2014

Chats On The Farmhouse Porch



Today's chat:

1.  Are you still enjoying (or not) summer, or are you geared for fall? 

 No, I am not enjoying summer!  I am so ready for fall, I did the dance of joy when I saw they were putting out fall decorations in Wal-Mart. 

2.  What's the one room in your home that you'd like to make a big change to?

 I'd have to say Cody's bedroom.  I really, really need to get it cleaned out. 

3.  Do you ever send "snail mail"? 

 Only if I'm sending packages.  Otherwise, it's e-mail or texts. 

4.  Do you dream? Often? Do you have nightmares? 

 Yes, I pretty much dream every night, even though I don't always remember my dreams.  I used to have nightmares all the time.  They were a pretty popular blog topic at one time.  Since Jesse has started sleeping in the bedroom with me, I don't have them as much.  It's been a long time since I've had a truly frightening dream. 

5.  Tell me something that makes you happy. Please. 

Peak season being over and having Saturdays off once again makes me happy.  I was just thinking this morning how nice it was to be able to get the laundry done before 10:00 PM.  

No comments: