Saturday, August 09, 2014

Another One

I was digging through my stash last night, trying to decide which yarn to use to warp my loom, when I found this. 


I started that sweater at least 10 years ago.  I got that far, and decided I really didn't like that pattern all that much, so I set it aside.  I'd intended to frog it and reuse the yarn, but I just never got around to it.  I had plenty of yarn left over, since I'd bought a sweater's worth.  That's what I decided to warp the loom with.

I had a little bit of white yarn left over from who knows what, so I decided to get adventurous. 


I'd never tried anything like this, having had my loom only a month, but I wanted to give it a go.  It was kind of a pain having to change colors every few rows, but I think it turned out very nice.


Here is the second in my series of snake portraits. 


This is Monty, Cody's ball python.  He is 9 years old, and no he was not named after Monty Python.  Cody named him after Monty Montgomery, from the A Series Of Unfortunate Events books. 

That's two down, five to go.  And now I have to figure out what to warp the loom with.  Again. 

It's a never ending struggle, I tell ya.

Never ending.

No comments: