Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rumors And Stuff

They say that this Saturday will be our last one to work for a while.  I'm kinda glad.  I know I need the money, but boy am I tired.

I think they might have laid off some people yesterday, but I'm not sure of that. 

I took today off to go up to Southaven and hang out with Christi and Amy.  Going to write a post about that, but for some reason, I thought it'd be faster to upload all my photos to Flickr and hotlink them, instead of editing them and uploading them to blogger.

I was wrong. 

It's late, and I'm tired, and the pictures are still uploading, so, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.  My dogs woke me up at 5:30 anyway.  I thought about going back to sleep, but didn't want to oversleep and miss my trip.

The "S" key on my laptop is sticking or something.  That is totally irrelevant, but I thought I'd throw it out there anyway.

On the way up there, I noticed that the trees were starting to turn.  Football is on the TV, and school has started. 

It's almost Fall all right. 

No comments: