Friday, August 03, 2012

Decision Time






I have come to the end of my yarn.  The scarf is not quite as long as I like them to be, but it's long enough. 

So the decision is, do I go ahead and cast off or do I order another skein and make it longer -- and a matching hat?

I'm not worried about the colors matching.  It's handpainted yarn, so the two skeins I had didn't match anyway.  So, that's not a problem. 

Do I break my yarn diet, or do I scratch one more item off my WIP list?  Hmmm, I already know the answer to that.

I buy more yarn. 

As if there were any other choice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails