2. Charity Scarf: did just a few rows, but not enough to really notice.
3. Arwen Wrap: No progress
4. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. No progress
5. Conwy sock: No progress this week
6. Traveling Roses Scarf: No progress this week.
7. Garter Rib Scarf: No progress.
8. Fruit Of The Vine scarf: Ditto.
9. Orkney Pi Shawl: No progress
10. Leper bandage: This is my new waiting project. When I'm on my excruciatingly slow desktop and I'm waiting 20 years for a page to load, I pick it up and knit a row or two.
11 & 12. The two sock yarn blankies. No new squares this week.
That's about it. I've been determined to spend more time outside, and not in front of the TV. Unfortunately, that does cut into my knitting time. That's another thing I like about winter. I don't feel so obligated to be outside all the time. It's dark earlier, cold, often rainy, and that's a good excuse to stay inside and knit.