Monday, September 27, 2010

Music Monday

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Then God created man and woman and placed them in a beautiful garden in the center of the earth.  And God saw that it was good.  The man and woman cared for the garden, and God walked with them in the cool of the day.

But the man and the woman chose to turn away from God.  Because they sinned, they had to leave the garden.  They could no longer walk with God.

But God said, I will send you an angel--one that you can see, and touch, and love.  And he will remind you every day of my never ending love for you.

And God sent the dog...



The longer I live, the more convinced I am that dogs are God's visible angels. No one else but dogs love us so unwaveringly.

I look up and I see God.

I look down and see my dog...

*This story is not Biblical.  I made it up.  You know, just in case you've never read a Bible. 

No comments: