Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Was Gonna

post something here since I haven't updated the blog since Saturday, but right now, I just can't think of anything interesting.

There is knitting going on, but since I've been pretty monogamous this week, there aren't a lot of photos to show for it.  I finished clue 3 of the AMS, and started clue 4.  However, it's starting to feel like I'm knitting on a deadline, and that makes knitting not fun.  So I set aside the AMS to work on the blankie.  There will be photos soon.  I promise. 

OTAs started this week and the first thing the Cowboys did was to release Cory Proctor.  It's not like we didn't see that one coming.  The o-line was an absolute shambles during the 2008 season when Kyle Kosier was out with a broken foot.  They also released Duke Preston, who never saw the light of the 45 man roster.  Depth continues to be a concern, especially now that they don't have a back up center.  Kosier is working out at the spot, but has never played a single snap as center in the NFL.  We'll see how that goes.

Dez Bryant continues to impress in practice.  He beat the living daylights out of T-new, but then dropped the ball.  Well, I'll just link you to the highlights, here

No comments: