Sunday, May 09, 2010

The Best Laid Plans

I had this list of things I was going to do this weekend.  It was going to be so easy.  I'd get these two teeth yanked, then I'd have the whole rest of the week to get caught up on some stuff I'd been meaning to get done.  I mean, how hard could it be?

Turns out I greatly underestimated how bad I'd feel.  I didn't get anything done.  I didn't even clean the cat pan.  All I did was lay around knitting and watching TV.  Tomorrow, I have to go back to work, and I'm not looking forward to it.  My face is still a bit swollen, though I no longer look deformed, but I'm still in a lot of pain.  At this point, I only hope I can make it through the day.

Just one housekeeping note:  I've been getting a lot of comments in Chinese lately.  While I appreciate any Chinese people who may be reading my blog, I do not speak the language.  Please leave your comments in English only.  Any comments in another language will be deleted.  If this continues, I'll turn comment moderation back on.  Thanks for understanding.

No comments: