Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Personal Organizer

 I think I need a personal organizer. 

Not for my stuff.  It's pretty well organized -- except for that one room, that is.  

No, I need a personal organizer for all the stuff I need to get done.  Oh, I have good intentions.  I'll be standing there at work thinking to myself, "When I get off, I'm going to call the surveyor.  I'm going to call the landscaper.  I'm going to call the fence people.  I'm going to do so much stuff."  

But when I get home, I'm so hot and tired, all I really want to do is sit.  Just sit.  

I did the same thing today.  I had every intention of at least calling the surveyor, since everything I need done depends on knowing exactly where my property lines are, but here it sit.  In front of the TV.  Doing nothing. 

If only I had someone like a personal organizer who could get all of this...stuff...organized for me, I might be able to get some of it done. 

OK, moving right along.  Yesterday I got out my new piano book and started looking through it, and lo and behold, I discovered it has QR codes.  


You can scan the one on each page of the book, and it takes you to a video lesson of what is on that page. 


They also have what they call play along audio, that you can play the piece with the instructor, but you can adjust the speed faster or slower as needed.  I almost wish I'd found this course first, but of course, I've already bought all three books of the Alfred's, so I'm going to keep plugging away at it as well. 

In fact, I'm almost ready to record a couple of songs for you.  Maybe I can get to that this weekend.  

And finally, a little sad news.  Cody had to lay his beloved ball python Monty to rest today. 


He's had him since he was 12, so the snake had lived a good, long life.  

All of mine are still kicking.  

So to speak. 

They're snakes.  

They don't have feet.   

To kick with...

I think that means it's time for me to get ready for bed. 

G'night.  

No comments: