Thursday, April 27, 2023

Sometimes Plans Change

There I was at work this morning, just a working away, when one of my coworkers called to me, "Hey Becky,"  

She told me she'd gone to her doctor and had just gotten her test results back.  She said the doctor had said her cholesterol was high, and she needed to change her diet and exercise more.  Then she said -- because I'd talked incessantly about my own cholesterol levels since January -- "She said mine was 163.  What's yours?"  

I nearly choked when she told me that.  I replied, "That's not high!  Mine is 170, and that's with medication!"  We chatted a bit more, and I told her that below 200 is considered good.  It had to have been a mistake or something.  Either way, I hope she gets it figured out soon. 

Yesterday, I had planned to come home and record a little vlog for you, but it was raining when I got off work, so those plans had to change.  I was also going to mow, but alas, it was raining when I got off work, so I got to change those plans, too.  Then I was going to show you something I'd ordered which was supposed to get here yesterday but has been stuck in Smyrna Tennessee for three days...

So I just rented Jesus Revolution instead.  And you didn't get a blog post.  Oh, well, c'est la vie. 

By the way, if you  haven't seen Jesus Revolution, I highly recommend it.  I'm barely old enough to remember that whole thing with the Jesus Freaks and the hippies and all, I mean, vaguely.  I was still pretty young, but I remember hearing people talk about them.  

While I was watching the movie, I finished yes, another hat. 

That's about it for today.  Maybe something exciting will happen soon and you'll have an interesting blog post for a change, but for now, this is all you get. 

No comments: