Friday, April 14, 2023

Noodles

 That's what I have for arms.  Noodles.  

And why do I have noodle arms, you may ask.  Well, I'll tell you. 

I have noodle arms because I came home after work, followed by a trip to the store, and mowed. I got my front and side yards mowed, and the part behind the fence.  I didn't mow my back yard, because I've gotten rather fond of my weeds, and didn't want to cut them all down. 

In fact, when I was mowing the front, I was bidding them all goodbye as I slaughtered them...not to be melodramatic or anything.  

"Goodbye, henbit....goodbye creeping buttercup....goodbye, fleabane..."  

I blame sleep deprivation.  

You know what they say the definition of insanity is, right?  Yep, I've bought more of these purple coneflowers. 

I've tried growing them before, both from roots and from plants that have already been started, but without any luck.  I mean, they'd grow fine the first year, but would never come back.  I haven't planted any since I've moved into this house, so I'm going to try one last time.  I'm going to put these out behind the fence, and hope they get established and spread.  Plus, they're good for the bees.  

They're going to have to wait until tomorrow, though.  Tonight, I'm taking my noodly arms to bed. 

Good night. 

No comments: