Monday, January 27, 2020

Catching Up


My brain is tired.  So tired it's plumb numb.  I've almost lost interest in blogging -- a fact which coincides with the shift to this idiotic alternate schedule at work. My place of employment simply has no idea how draining these long, long shifts are.  No, wait.  They do know.   They just don't care.

I don't really want to be blogging today, but I feel the need to catch up.

And what news do I need to catch up on?  Well, I'll tell you.  Rylea is getting old.  This is no secret.  She also likes to sleep in my closet at night.  This is also no secret.  So, Friday while I was at the store, I picked her up a dog bed.


I'd put it by the door, because she likes to lay beside me while I play the piano.   However, she wouldn't get on it, so I moved it to the love seat.


This is as close as she got.


Eh, it's a start.  Later that evening, I moved the bed into the closet, and she lay on it then.  This morning, when I woke up, she was actually wallering on it.  I think she likes it.

The big news is, Saturday, I went to the Oxford Fiber Arts Festival.  Amy, Christi, and Leann came, too, and Leann brought her older daughter.  We had a great time, but alas, didn't do group photos.  I thought about it while we were eating, but by the time we got up from the table, it had totally slipped my mind.

Here are a few random snaps I took of the vendor booths.
 







This was my first time going to this one, and it was small, but nice.  I was good, and only bought one mini skein for my sock yarn blanket.


That's about all my brain dead brain can come up with for tonight.  I think Rylea and I will head for our beds. 

Goodnight.

No comments: