Sunday, February 26, 2023

Tired

I know you're probably tired of seeing these headbands, but ...well...tough, because I finished another one today. 


I've got one more gigantic headband to re-do, but I decided to take a break and finish this neon rainbow stripes hat first. 

Future headbands should go quicker, because I actually took the time to write down what I've been doing, and don't have to look up the pattern and try to remember what changes I made to it every time. 

So, yay, you get to see even more headbands!  I know you're thrilled. 

In other news, I finished this book the other day, but kept forgetting to do a book review. 


Eh, it wasn't all that great.  I thought it was supposed to be about the Mayflower pilgrims, and it was-- at least the first part of it.  A very small part....the majority of the book was taken up with the war which began 50 years after the Plymouth colony was established.  And of course, it had its leftist spin on that...

Not only that, it was very dry reading.  Seriously, it was like reading a textbook.  I'd previously bought another book by this same author, only now I don't want to read it, if it's as dry as this one. 

Next on the docket, I'll be re-reading this old classic. 

And finally, I have a day off work tomorrow, which I'd taken to get the colonoscopy I cancelled.  I think I'm going to head up to the Southaven/Hernando area and try to find a dress for Cody's wedding.  As much as I hate shopping for clothes, I'm not exactly looking forward to that. 

1 comment:

Amnicon Studio said...

Have fun and enjoy your day off, even if it's for clothes shopping.