Friday, July 21, 2017

Hot

It was so dadgum hot in the plant today.  It was so hot, I stayed nauseated nearly the whole day. 

Note that I didn't stay nauseous, or I would have been making everyone around me sick.  Seriously one of my pet peeves.  You don't feel nauseous unless you feel like you're making everyone else feel nauseated. 

But I digress...

When it's that hot, when you're sweating that badly, it's impossible to drink enough to stay hydrated.  I was so glad when it was time to go....only second shift supervisor asked me if I could stay a few more minutes to help a new sub brazer get set up.  It was only 30 minutes, but dang it, that was 30 minutes I could have been sitting in air conditioning! 

After work, I went to Wal-mart and bought some Sevin Dust to put on my tomatoes. 

OK, I bought a few other things, too, like oh, groceries and stuff.  I almost bought a sledge hammer, but I put it back.  Now that I'm home, I'm wishing I hadn't. 

I may go back tomorrow and get it. 

No comments: