Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Houston, We Have A Problem

There I was on Amazon, always a dangerous place to be.  But there I was anyway.  I wanted another fountain pen.  My sister gave me one for Christmas, and I liked it so much, I wanted another one.  Or two.

Or five.

I hadn't planned on getting five new fountain pens.  I'd originally ordered one, but then on the order confirmation page, there is that "Customers Also Bought" section.  That is a very, very dangerous section to have on a page.

In that "Customers Also Bought" section was this set of four.  And the "Buy with 1 click" button right next to it.  (The one on the right is the one my sister got me for Christmas.)


Before I knew what was going on, my cursor had moved itself over to the aforementioned "Buy with 1 click" button and...um...clicked it.  Aren't they beautiful?  BTW, the one on the far left is a very dark red.  And just look at this nib! 


Gorgeous.  Simply gorgeous!  Funny thing is, the original pen I'd ordered was delayed, because it got misdirected or something.  So I still have one more to look forward to!

And then, there is the ink...bottles and bottles of ink...

Houston, we have a problem.

No comments: