Thursday, February 02, 2017

Dogs On Thursday

It's been a while since I've done a Dogs On Thursday, too, so here you go:


Yes, I've only got a picture of Rylea.  Even after 5 1/2 years, Jesse is still camera shy.  Even after 5 1/2 tears, I can't pet him without him ducking.  I can't put on my belt without him ducking, and heaven forbid he see me with a stick in my hand.  I just wonder what the poor feller went through before I adopted him. 


There's something I've been considering lately.  It's been just over 2 years since I changed my hair color.  It used to be medium ash blonde.  Now, it's dark auburn.  I like the color, but I'm considering going back to a lighter color.  The main reason for that is, my roots are almost completely gray now, and the darker my color is, the more my roots stand out between colorings.  I'm thinking if I lighten the color, they won't be so obvious.  Yes, I know they have that root stuff, but it costs almost as much as a regular bottle of dye. 

I'm kind of bummed that Walmart has stopped carrying my color.  I've been ordering it online -- along with my gel and conditioner and lactose enzyme supplements that Walmart no longer carries.  That entire sentence is kind of pointless, and I'm not sure why I even wrote it...

The question is, go to a lighter red, back to blonde, or more towards what used to me my natural color of brown?  What do you think? 


No comments: