Monday, February 13, 2017

And Away We Go

I hadn't intended to buy any plants yet.  I was just going to go into the garden center to look.  To see what they had.  Not to buy.  Just to look. 

If you know me at all, you know that I have no will power.  Not when it comes to plants.  None whatsoever. 

These two followed me home.


The yellow one is a Gerbera Daisy, and the other is a trailing pansy.  I put the trailing pansy into a hanging pot right outside my back door.  I'm going to put the daisy on my front porch.

I've been itching to get my hands in the dirt again, but it's too early in the year to plant anything just yet.  So, I did the next best thing.  Remember how I'd sprayed weed killer on my front yard a week or so ago? 



Over the last few days, I've been getting out there and just pulling them up by hand.


I've still got a lot of yard to go, but maybe it'll hold me until I can get my flower beds going. 

Maybe. 





No comments: