Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I Only Thought

I only thought we were done with the overtime.

When I got to work today, there was a notice posted that our health screenings for our insurance had been postponed.   They had been scheduled for the next three Saturdays.  There is only one reason to postpone them...we are going to be working those days. 

Not only that, I'm hearing rumors we will be working quite a few more Saturdays.  Not that I'm complaining.  I need the money. 

Other than that, I don't have a whole lot to talk about.  It's just too hot to do anything.  I don't even want to knit.  All I do is come home and watch TV.

Well, Netflix really.  There isn't even anything on TV that catches my interest.  I feel like my life is in the doldrums.  It's the waiting.

I'm tired of waiting.  I'm ready to be in my new house. 



And I'm ready to get my trailer sold.

I'm just ready to move on. 




No comments: