Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Colors and Sugar

I was singing at my brazing stand.  Fernando walked by, and apparently thought I was yawning.  "Should have gone to bed last night," he quipped.  So, tonight, I intend to take his advice.  I'll be heading for bed as soon as I finish with this post.

After work, I finally made it into True Value and picked up some paint brochures.


So many colors!  So many choices!  I was feeling overwhelmed, so I just grabbed a bunch and brought them home to peruse at my leisure.  I've already seen a couple of the blues that have caught my eye. 

They also had some smaller cards showing what color combinations work together.  I got some of those, to coordinate my kitchen walls and cabinets and such.

Speaking of, we close in less than two weeks.  I asked James today if there was anything I needed to be doing...as in trying to contact the bank or the Realtor.  He said that they would get with me when it was time.   He seemed to imply that they would all pounce on me at once. 

I'm getting excited.  It won't be long now. 

After I left True Value, I ran by Wal-mart to get what I went into town to get in the first place.  While I was there, I decided to splurge. 


Old fashioned Dr Pepper made with sugar instead of corn syrup. 

I wish they'd all go back to using sugar.  It tastes so much better. 

No comments: