- He will not leave her for you. If he were going to leave her, he'd have done it already. Vague promises of a future together (“Someday when the time is right...” “If I could only figure out how to get her off my life insurance...” “After the baby comes...”) are just lies meant to keep you in his bed, but not in his life.
- If he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you. Don't think for one moment that if he is going to cheat on the one he promised to spend the rest of his life with that he will be faithful to you.
- If you are the other woman, do not delude yourself into believing that you are the only one. More than likely, you are just one of many “other women” in his life. Why would you think he's going to be faithful to you, when he isn't being faithful to the one he vowed to "keep only unto her."
- If you do manage to get him to leave his wife for you, don't be surprised when he leaves you for someone else. All that flirting he was doing with you, all those vague promises, yeah, you can bet he's out there flirting with someone else – making her the same vague promises he'd made to you. And, just like with you, one day he will act on them.
- Why would you even want to be with a man you already know is willing to cheat on you? It will not be different with you. There is nothing magical or special about you that will miraculously make a cheater suddenly become a man of integrity. Again, if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you.
- He does not love you. If he loved you, he would respect you, and if he respected you, he wouldn't be asking you to be his whore. Your only value to him is in what lies between your legs.
- You aren't fooling anyone thinking you are keeping it a secret. Everyone knows; even his wife most likely knows. She may not say anything, but that's just because she is in denial, thinking that this couldn't be happening to her. But she knows.
- Any friend who tries to fix you up with a married man is no friend. Period.
- If he has children who are older than you are, you are nothing more than a midlife crisis. Your sole purpose is to stoke his ego, and make him feel more manly. He doesn't care about you. If he did, he wouldn't be asking you to disrespect yourself by being some married man's whore.
- Finally, you deserve better. You deserve a man who thinks you are the reason the sun comes up in his world every morning. You deserve better than to be the whore, or the backup plan, or the one he settles for because he can't have the one he really wants. Don't ever settle for a man who settles for you.
Sunday, June 28, 2015
Words of Wisdom For The Ladies
*If you have small children reading over your shoulder, you might want to save this for later. Nothing vulgar, just blunt.