Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I'm Back!

Well, I've got good news and bad news. 

The good news is, I've been busing my tail for a week to get this trailer presentable, and it just about is.  I've rented a storage unit, and have hauled an amazing amount of stuff out of here.  The bad part about that is, I haven't even started on what used to be Cody's bedroom, and has now become my storage room.

The bad news is, the person interested in my trailer -- you know, the one I was busting my tail to get it presentable for -- has backed out.  She decided to buy a brand new one, thinking she could get better financing. 

The good news is, the house is presentable.  Not totally clean, but clean enough I feel comfortable advertising it.

Other than that, not much as been going on around here.  Here is an interesting find:


 I'm not sure what it is, because I didn't take it out of the bag, but it is something my grandma started knitting.   Grandma had a stroke when I was 3, and her right side was paralyzed, so she couldn't knit.  She tried.  My grandpa made her a block to hold the needle between her knees, but in the end, she just stuck with crochet.

And I have a new little buddy.


This is Ronnie the sailor bear.  I never got into the whole beanie baby craze.  I bought a few just because I thought they were cute. 

Now, I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight.  I've been saying that for a week, but this time I mean it.

Really.  I do.

No comments: