Thursday, March 13, 2014

Murphy's Day

Whatever could go wrong, did. 

The only redeeming thing about the day was that it is in fact, Thor's Day.  


 And the really strange dream I had about Group Leader Fernando.  He spent 20 years in the Army, and if you ask his hair, he seems to have forgotten that he's retired.  Well, last night I dreamed he had let it grow long and dyed it yellow.  Yellow.    I told him about it, and he laughed and said, "Why do you want to put that hippie complex on me?" 

In lieu of anything more interesting to talk about-- since the details about what all went wrong at work wouldn't make any sense to most of you, and if you did understand, would bore you senseless, I offer you a couple more Throwback Thursday photos. 

These are a couple my Auntie had in her albums.  


 I was about 15 in this one, and was going through a cowboy phase.   And this one was a year or two later.  Check out that hair!  And the glasses. 


Did I really go out in public looking like that????  Oh, and that NIKE shirt.  I loved that shirt because I'd had a huge crush on a guy who'd had one just like it. 

Yeah, that was another one of those What Was I Thinking? moments.  The crush, not the shirt.  The shirt was pretty cool. 

Much more so than the guy turned out to be. 

No comments: