But I'm still working on coughing up my lungs. Haven't finished that one yet.
1. Bubble Wrap sock: After languishing at least two years in the throes of second sock syndrome, I finally cast on the...um...second sock. It's a pretty quick knit, and I'm already past the gusset decreases and beginning the foot. I'm still not thrilled about this yarn though--Knit Picks Imagination in Pixie Dust. I just hope the socks last longer than it took to knit them.
2. Conwy sock: Still languishing in the gloom of ...well, you can't call it SECOND sock syndrome because I haven't finished the first one. Is there such a thing as first sock syndrome?
3. Traveling Roses Scarf: No progress this week.
4. Arwen Wrap: Still languishing in the gloom of Gakked Up Hairball Syndrome.
5. Sport Weight Socks: Completed!!
By the way, they did loosen up considerably when I washed them. They're still wearable, but I'm wondering if next time, I should go down to 40 or even 36 stitches.
6. Garter Rib Scarf: No progress this week. The yarn is Knit Picks Imagination in Gingerbread House. I know, I know. I wasn't thrilled with this yarn for socks, but it should be fine for a scarf.
7. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. Which I still haven't finished.
8. Followed closely by the 2011 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. I detect a pattern here...
9. A Sock: What you don't see here is that Jesse got ahold of the yarn cake and it is now a tangled mess. At this point, it's probably going to be easier to just rip and start over.
10. Fruit Of The Vine scarf: I think the yarn is Knitpicks Gloss Lace, but I'm not really sure. It was some I had left over from doing a larger project. Still, I think there is enough to make a good size scarf here.
11. Orkney Pi Shawl: In Knitpicks Shimmer in Spice. I actually paid for this pattern, so I'd better get this one done!
12. Another Charity Scarf: This is yarn Kristen sent to me. The only name on the label is Dardo.
These next three are really more ongoing projects, so they don't really count as WIPs, but I'm showing you them anyway.
13. Leper bandage: some progress, but not so much that you can tell from a photo.
14 & 15. The two sock yarn blankies. No progress
So that's it for this week. Slowly but surely, little by little, I'm making progress.
Believe it or not, I went all the way to Memphis yesterday and did NOT stop at the yarn store. I've made a commitment to knit from stash-- mostly because I can't afford more yarn-- and I'm determined to stick to it whenever possible.
Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts.