Sunday, February 26, 2012

Paying For It

Along about 5 PM yesterday evening, I suddenly remembered why I don't work in the yard much.  Sneezing, watery eyes, itchy ears and throat...Yeah...those.   To make matters worse, I woke up in the middle of the night with my whole head clogged up.  So clogged that I even the nasal spray seemed to have no effect. 

Somewhere in the midst of it all, I picked up some poison ivy.  Rub salt into my wounds, why doncha?

I was really tempted to stay home from church, but it was my day to open the library, so I toughed it out and went.   Once, I got home, though, I didn't do anything else.

I read.  I knit.  I watched TV, and that's it. 

I've still got a few trees to clean up, but I'm going to get some gardening gloves and pollen masks before I do them. 

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Spring is coming early this year - allergies too.

Becky G said...

Yes, and they seem to be worse this year, too.