Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday

Well, whaddaya know?  They really do write songs about Tuesday.



Poison Ivy-- I haz it.  I has it in places that I'm not sure how I gots it there.  I itch everywhere.  Gah... and I still have three trees to clear off!

I was at work today, working away, when The Other Rod -- Not To Be Confused With Former Group Leader Rod-- called me over.  He told me he'd cooked some possum, and asked me if I wanted some.  I said, "Seriously?  That's possum?"




He insisted that it was.  I tried a little piece and said, "Possum tastes a lot like beef."

He kept saying it was possum, but later on, I heard him tell a couple of other people that it was wild hog.  Since I've never had either, I couldn't tell you what it was.

He said he's going to bring some more tomorrow.  In the meantime, I'm going to go itch. 

And itch.

And itch...

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Tuesdays are usually good for me. Don't think I'd want any possum - no matter what day of the week.

Becky G said...

It wasn't really possum. It was wild hog. I didn't like it, but that may have been all the bell pepper they'd put on it.