Monday, February 06, 2012

No Mojo

It would seem my blogging mojo has gone South for the winter. 

We all go through slumps every now and again, especially when your life is as dull as mine is. 

But, instead of trying to force myself to post as I would have done in the past, I'm just going to take a little break.  I'm sure things'll pick up eventually. 

I took a day off at work tomorrow.  When I put in for it, my supervisor asked which day I wanted.  I said to give me the first day that's open.  "I just need a day off", I said, "my nerves are shot." 

Kelly Clarkson sang the National Anthem at yesterday's Super Bowl.  Although she didn't butcher it as badly as some have in the past *cough* Christina Aguilera *cough*, I wish they would just sing it like it was written.  The way it's supposed to be sung.

Like this:



Now, if that doesn't give you goosebumps, maybe you need to move to Cuba.

Or France.

No comments: