Friday, August 26, 2011

Epizoodies

I haz them.

I'd been feeling really tired and just worn out all week, and I guess this morning it all caught up with me. I actually started getting ready for work, but when I dissolved into tears in front of the bathroom mirror because I just felt soo bad, I decided it was time to call in sick.

I still don't know what was wrong with me. I felt feverish, but didn't have a fever. No cough or congestion, either. I just didn't have any energy and I couldn't get warm. I had to get a blanket out of the closet because I was shivering.

I tried to knit a bit, but didn't have the strength to hold my arms up. So, I read the Kindle a lot, and watched some Netflixes. Finally, around 5 PM, I felt well enough to get up and make some bacon.

Because you know bacon makes everything better.


And besides, I'd already eaten all the chocolate in the house.

Ahem...

Just to give my meal some semblance of healthiness, I fried up some tofu in the bacon grease.


Yeah, that ought to do it.

But by 7:00 PM I was feeling poorly again, so I'm going to go back to bed now. I'll catch you later. Bleh...

No comments: