Sunday, April 24, 2011

An FO Of My Own Design

Well, sort of.  I finished the current iteration of the Roundabout Hat.


I'm pleased with the way it came out, except for the crown. It still needs work.


I like this one a little better than the last one I knit, but it still isn't quite right. The next time I knit it, I will tinker with a bit further. Once I come up with a finalized pattern, it will also get a new name.  I already know what I'm going to name it, and why, but I won't reveal it until I get the decreases the way I want them. 

One last thing before I go, the Easter Bunny was so grateful that I didn't squish him in the road, he left me a little basket!


The football basket will be just right to hold a small knitting project, say a sock or a scarf.  And aren't the little football eggs too cute?  Now, that's a rabbit that knows what I like!

No comments: