Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Things

In preparation for the 4th of July, a new Dallas Cowboys t-shirt!


A close up of the detail:


They'd offered one with a Mexican flag for cinco de mayo, but I passed on that one.  I am an American, after all.  And for football season, new drinking glasses. 


I wonder, do you still call them glasses if they are made of plastic?

This is new, too.  


This is the closest Squeaky has ever voluntarily gotten to Rylea. She was great buddies with Katie, but has never really wanted anything to do with Rylea.  It didn't last long, though.


Ry keeps trying to get Squeaks to play with her, but so far, no dice.

And finally, a new chart finished on my Vernal Equinox shawl.



This is after chart 6a is complete.  I've started on the 7th and final chart, chart 6b.  Soon I will have a finished object to show you!  That'll be the first one in a while, now.

Well, that's all that's new under the sun for now.


 

No comments: