Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Warning: Grossness Ahead, With Some Niceness At The End

So I was blaming the cat for pooping on the living room carpet, even though it was just one piece of poop. Still...

But when I went to scoop it up, I discovered it wasn't really poop at all. It was a giant hairball. Only it was my hair.

What I figure happened was that the wad of hair I'd cleaned out of the shower drain had somehow gotten wrapped up in a washcloth, and had gone through the laundry. When I pulled the clothes out of the dryer and put them on the couch to fold them, the hairball must have fallen on the floor.

OK, so giant wads of hair do gross me out. Even more so than cat poop.

Seriously....


But a cool thing happened, too. I was listening to A Little Princess on Librivox.org. I really liked the reader who was doing that story. So I clicked on her name, thinking I would be able to find more books she'd read. Instead it took me to her blog, and to my delight, I discovered that she is a fellow knitter! Isn't that the coolest?

Ummm, I was going to fold the clothes, but my pain medication is kicking in and I'm getting pretty dizzy. Yeah, any excuse to put off house work. I think I'll just go lay down, instead.

No comments: