Friday, January 15, 2010

Really, I Have Been Knitting

Just so's you know that there has been some knitting going on...

I cast on the second Falling In Love sock, from the now defunct Magknits website. This is after one pattern repeat.

It's not a hard pattern, but those knit 4 together stitches really get to me.

It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so I hope to get quite a bit of knitting done--both on the sock and Queen Anne's Lace. (PDF File)

It's getting so big that I can't get a decent photo of it. It's all scrunched up on the needles. I'm about halfway through chart 4, and chart 5 isn't that long. Finally, slowly but surely, I'm getting this scarf done. It is based on this textured scarf pattern.

This is one that for some reason, I could not follow the pattern, so I just looked at the photo and made up my own. And that's it for knitting news.

Good news--I finally got all my programs and stuff loaded up to my laptop. Now I can download from my camera, edit and upload to my blog. So last week when it was so cold, it actually snowed for three days straight. It was tiny, dry flakes and they didn't stick. This is the most accumulation we got.


Well, I guess that's about it for today.

No comments: