Thursday, December 31, 2020

My Reading List 2020

I was going to do one of those year in review type of posts, but I decided against it.  I don't think anyone really needs to review this year.  From starting the year with prison riots, to historic flooding of the Pearl River, to a record setting tornado which left a scar visible from space, 



to a record setting hurricane season -- all while in the midst of a global pandemic, it's not likely to be a year we'll soon forget. 

Still, one of the things I was going to try to do was spend less time on screens and more time reading.  I got quite a few books read, but not as many as I'd hoped.  I'll try to do better next year. So, without further ado, here is my reading list for 2020:


Thank You For My Service -- Mat Best

Island Of The Blue Dolphins -- Scott O'Dell

Julie Of The Wolves -- Jean Craighead George

Gentle Ben -- Walt Morey

The Golden Compass -- Philip Pullman

My Side Of The Mountain -- Jean Craighead George

Graceling -- Kristin Cashore


Jacob Have I Loved -- Katherine Patterson

Declanii -- Nathan Daniel Davini (Don't bother with this one.  It's pretty bad.)

Before The Broken Star -- Emily R. King

DragonFlight -- Anne McCafferey

DragonQuest -- Anne McCafferey

Dragonsong -- Anne McCafferey

Dragonsinger -- Anne McCafferey

Dragondrums -- Anne McCafferey

The White Dragon -- Anne McCafferey

The Way I Heard It -- Mike Rowe

As Old As Time -- Liz Brazwell

No comments: