Monday, December 14, 2020

Good News!

 A little good news on this Monday morning.  My friend's sister got to come home from the hospital yesterday evening.  He said she's still got a long road to recovery, but she's on the mend.  She's got a lot of other health issues, so this was a very tough time for her.  

More good news, Other Coworker was back at work.  He told one of the other brazers that he didn't ever want to go through that again.  He was sick as a dog for about 10 days.  

Still no word on Supervisor, but I'm going to go with the no news is good news philosophy.  

In knitting news, I cast on a new sock last night.  


This pattern is one designed by my dear friend Suzie.  It's pretty simple, which I like, because I don't have to constantly look at the pattern.  

And finally, for those of you who may be really discouraged by what's going on in our country right now, Bill has a new series of podcasts he's starting.  They're a bit long, but well worth the listen.  Here is the first episode.  I highly recommend you listen. 








No comments: