Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Lunatics

 I swan, the lunatics are running the asylum down where I work. Today after lunch, the supervisor called us over for a big Come To Jesus meeting where he proceeded to chew out the braziers for not meeting our production quotas.  He told us how the production manager is riding him, and we have to carry two shifts, blah blah blah…all the usual crap.

Then he said this gem, “I know you’re having problems with not having parts [to braze], but I’ll worry about that later. Right now, you’ve got to get your production up!” 

Seriously? How in the unwholesome word does he expect us to get our numbers up when there is nothing for us to braze???

With management like that, it’s no wonder the plant is circling the drain. 

On a more pleasant note, the next cunning hat is coming along nicely.


I cast on with a 10.5 needle this time, and it’s working out so much better. I’ve knit so many of these, but I think I’ve always done them on size 10s. Honestly, I can’t remember.  It I like the way it’s working up on these larger needles.

And finally, I didn’t get anything on Prime days except a case of the cat’s food. They had it marked down a bit, so I picked one up. They didn’t have anything else I want marked down. 

I guess that’s it for now, so I’m going to bed. ‘Night 


No comments: